• Concept of Vedotpatti Ayu Quiz App is intellectual concept of Team Vedotpatti.
• Concept of Dravyanidhi App is intellectual concept of Dr Dipa Mehta & Dr Nita Rawal.
Vedotpatti is publishing their work in digital platform. We are thankful & acknowledging
• Vedotpatti does not claim any creation or origination of the text (classical Sloka or
Commentor or Photo or Images etc.) provided into any app by Vedotpatti the app.
• The app content is collection and/or compilations of data from various ancient texts to
recent references like books, free Website etc. We do not claim any copyright of the content
as they freely available in various digital platform at free of Cost by various provider
with their own copy right.
• Vedotpatti shows their acknowledgement & sincere thank you to Central Council for Research
in Ayurveda and Siddha (CCRAS), New Delhi and National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage
(NIIMH), Hyderabad, Ministry of Ayush, New Delhi Gov. of India, Gujarat Ayurved University-
Jamangar and various privet publication houses who’s books are referred/quoted as standard
• Any Vedotpatti app is specifically designed and developed for whole Ayurvedic feternity as
well as person interested in Ayurvedic literature including all UG, PG & PhD Ayurvedic
Students, Ayurvedic practitioners, Ayurvedic Academician. Team Vedotpatti are not
responsible for any intentional or unintentional misuse of the content from application by
any individual or organization or any other.
• Any Vedotpatti app is free cost for all and without any advertisement.
• Any Vedotpatti app is for reference purposes only in all aspects of study or treatment.
It's should not be used as standard reference due to possible human error while data feeding
during designing and/or creating or coding of application.
• Although we have taken all possible due precautions during editing, scripting, designing
and developing the application, there may be possibility of some human errors. If any such
error, please write to us at
• We respect your suggestions. Your suggestions are invited to improve the quality of
application, features and contents.